One chair that you will love to have in your home if you want to give your decor a very luxurious & sophisticated vibe. Let yourself be carried away by the originality of a unique and one-of-a-kind decor.
- UPHOLSTERED, HAND-CARVED ARMCHAIR with crystal tufted buttons.
- High Back Throne Chair
- Size - Width 95 x Height 148 x Depth 85 cm, Seat W 50 x H 46 x D 60 cm
- Material - Teak Wood & Premium Fabric
- Est. Delivery - 15 to 25 Working Days.
This is a Made On Order product it will take 10 to 15 days to manufacture & 10 Days for delivery. For customization call 8800885674 Mon-Sat(10 AM to 6 PM )
Merchant Details -
- Generic Name: Arm Chair
- Packed By: Shiraz Handicrafts
- Packer Address: Hauz Kheri Road, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 247001
- Marketed By: Shiraz Handicrafts
- Marketer Address: Hauz Kheri Road, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 247001
- Country Of Manufacture: India
- Package Count: 1
- Dimensions (Cm) Metrology : Width 95 x Height 148 x Depth 85
Buy on EMI:
You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Instalments) EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
Now Select option: EMI
Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
Banks Available For EMI:ICICI Bank.Axis Bank.RBL Bank.HSBC Bank.YES Bank.Bank of Baroda.
T&C For EMI:
Wooden Twist shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from Wooden Twist. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.