If you are looking for a simple yet elegant shelf for corners, then look no further than this Designer Corner Shelf. It can be used to place your decorative objects like showpieces, flower vase, and such.
Merchant Details -
- Waterproof, moisture-proof, and flame resistance, suitable for the living room, bathroom, or kitchen.
- The furniture can be washed
- White is the primary material (no paint).
- The super hard and waterproof surfaces can be washed.
- About Material - PVC wood-plastic composite materials, free from paint & glue, so it does not contain any formaldehyde or benzene.
- EO is lower than the European standard, it's the best material for furniture concern environmental protection.
- Size - 20 x 20 x 39 cm
- Material - PVC Wood
- Est. Delivery - 6 to 7 Days.
- Assembly - DIY ( Simple Assembly Required )
- Packed By: Shiraz Handicrafts
- Packer Address: Hauz Kheri Road, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 247001
- Marketed By: Shiraz Handicrafts
- Marketer Address: Hauz Kheri Road, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, 247001
- Country Of Manufacture: China
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Package Count: 1
- Dimensions (Cm) Metrology : 20 x 20 x 39 cm
Buy on EMI:
You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Instalments) EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
Now Select option: EMI
Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
Banks Available For EMI:ICICI Bank.Axis Bank.RBL Bank.HSBC Bank.YES Bank.Bank of Baroda.
T&C For EMI:
Wooden Twist shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from Wooden Twist. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.