Wooden Spice Box Container - Spice Masala Box Holder
Offers- Rs 100 off on Prepaid Orders + 5% Cashback on min shopping of Rs 1000. Use coupon code - PREPAID100
A wooden Spice Box is used to store spices and it is perfect for your kitchen accessories. It is a multi-purpose box that can be used to store dry fruits, Keep jewelry, and other small items. Spice Box Care: Do not expose directly to water. Just wipe out with soft cloth pieces.
Spice Box Style: Antique, Decor, Ethnic, Contemporary, Handcrafted, Unique, Casual, Elegant, Lightweight, Eco-friendly, Kitchenware. This Product is best suited as a spice box container or Spice Jars spice rack spice jars spice cabinet spice racks, utility box, multipurpose box handmade hand-carved Wooden Spice Box, by one of the National Awardee master-craftsman. With this spice box, add a traditional look to your kitchen accessories. Spice box can be used to store power spice or raw spices as well
- Size - 20.3 x 20.3 x 5.5 cm (Small) Container Inner Size - 4.2 x 4.2 x 2.5 cm
- 29.9 x 29.9 x 7.6 cm (Large) Container Inner Size - 8.9 x 8.9 x 4 cm
- Available in Two Sizes
- Material - Sheesham Wood & Fiber lid. (Small)
- The structure is in Mango Wood & the container is of MDF Wood with Fiber Lid ( Large)
- Contents - 1 wooden spice Box with 9 containers and with 1 spoon.