- Multi-purpose: The solid wood spoons are good for salt, spice, sugar seasoning coffee spoons, or anything else needing a small spoon to go with it.
- Materials: The natural color of the spoon made of neem wood is due to the special sundry method and chemical-free finishing.
- Elegant Appearance: The wooden masala spoons are beautifully handcrafted and the craftsmanship really stands out.
- Scratch Free: Soft edges ensure vessels are scratch-free.
- Hygienic to Use: 100% Natural Wood, Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains.
- Eco-friendly: 100% Natural, premium quality Neem wood which is completely bio-degradable and environment friendly.
Merchant Details -
- Size - 16 cm
- Color - Brown
- Material - Neem Wood
- Est. Delivery - 7-12 Working Days.
- Generic Name: Spoons & Ladles
- Packed By: Tora Creations
- Packer Address: 62-A, Vishwakarma Park, Laxmi Nagar, East Delhi 110092
- Manufactured By: Tora Creations
- Manufacturer's Address: 62-A, Vishwakarma Park, Laxmi Nagar, East Delhi 110092
- Country Of Manufacture: India
- Weight: 100 gm
- Package Count: 1
- Dimensions (Cm) Metrology : 16 cm
Buy on EMI:
You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Instalments) EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
Now Select option: EMI
Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
Banks Available For EMI:ICICI Bank.Axis Bank.RBL Bank.HSBC Bank.YES Bank.Bank of Baroda.
T&C For EMI:
Wooden Twist shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from Wooden Twist. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.