Attractive Women Lehenga (Multicolor)
Offers - Republic Day Sale Upto 50% off. Use coupon code - REPUBLIC
Rs 100 off on Prepaid Orders + 5% Cashback on min shopping of Rs 1000. Use coupon code - PREPAID100
Lehengas have been worn by women since ancient times. Back then, women used to wear a three-piece attire - a lower garment, a piece of cloth over the chest band, and a veil over the head or shoulders.
The lehenga was worn in this style until the reign of Mughals who brought in advancements in lehenga fashion.
It was now worn in form of a choli or blouse on the upper part, a skirt on the lower part and a dupatta draped over the choli and skirt. During the Mughal age, ladies used to wear a lehenga choli on special occasions.
During that time, lehenga choli was considered a luxurious attire and crafted in finery for the royal ladies. Mughal rulers hired expert craftsmen who used lavish fabrics like silk and brocade to create masterpieces. It had intricate designs and spellbinding patterns.
- Topwear Fabric: Silk
- Bottomwear Fabric: Poly Silk
- Dupatta Fabric: Poly Silk
- Set type: Choli And Dupatta
- Top Print or Pattern Type: Solid
- Bottom Print or Pattern Type: Floral
- Dupatta Print or Pattern Type : Tassels and Latkans
- Sizes: free size
- Semi Stitched (Lehenga Waist Size: 40 in, Lehenga Length Size: 42 in, Dupatta Length Size: 2.25 m)
- Country of Origin: India
Merchant Details -
- Generic Name: Lehenga
- Packed By: Yamuna Fashion
- Packer Address: SHOP No-3, First Floor, Ambatalavadii Road, Panchdev Society, Katargam, Surat, Gujarat 395004
- Manufactured By: Yamuna Fashion
- Manufacturer's Address: Gujarat 395004
- Country Of Manufacture: India
- Weight: 500 gm
- Package Count: 3